Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Recovery Day

 I woke up this morning and my limbs felt super heavy and I had a headache. Not surprising considering how busy the last two days were. We had a couple of Telehealth visits (thank goodness we didn't have to travel). The first was with the neuro psychologist who did the cognitive testing a couple of weeks ago. The results were pretty much what we expected: my brain is functioning well, my emotion health is not good (anxiety and depression), and my motor skills are low average to below average (due to tremors). The second was a follow up with the covid clinic in Las Vegas. I just updated him on the tests that have been done and let him know what the upcoming tests are. No changes, we'll follow up next month. Good news is that, even though I don't have a follow up with pulmonology for two weeks, I saw the results of the test done last week and my lungs are functioning normally. So we can check heart, lungs, and cognition off the list.