Sunday, August 15, 2021

More rest, but not enough sleep.

 I've continued to have trouble sleeping through the night. Last night was probably the best I've had in a while as I was only awake for about an hour in the night. Another interesting thing that I've noticed increasingly occurring is the twitching before I fall asleep has increased and become more noticeable. For example, instead of my hand twitching a little as I doze off, my shoulder will jerk. Also, I've had a few incidents in the past few weeks where I wake myself up moving to go with my dream. The first time I dreamt that some animal was attacking my legs and I tried to kick it off. I woke up kicking my legs. The other two involved my arms. These aren't real issues by themselves, but do contribute to the sleeping difficulties.