Sunday, December 12, 2021

Ups and downs

 The last two weeks have been colder, so I've spent some more time indoors. That's good in one respect because I was able to identify a light sensitivity that causes me to lose energy. On the other hand, it's very difficult to remain content being indoors all of the time. I decided to try to add a little activity into the day to see how I would respond physically. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Amber and I went on a walk (10-14 min, 0.3 to 0.5 miles). During the walks I functioned fairly well, just some slight knee buckling and wobbles at times. When Thursday evening rolled around, I began to wilt. I had planned on going to William's cross country potluck, but I was pretty wiped out by the time it came. I spent most of the morning Friday in and out of sleep. By Friday evening I was feeling a little better and went to nerd night to play pathfinder with some friends. I was definitely more subdued than normal and was really tired at the end. Saturday morning was similar to Friday and the afternoon mostly consisted of laying around. Today isn't much different, still wiped out. Mentally, I'm dealing much better with where I'm at, but I still get frustrated with my inability to perform any amount of physical activity.