Sunday, January 18, 2015

I'm like a gazelle


     My favorite line from Carson this week was "I'm like a gazelle."   "Huh," I asked. "How are you like a gazelle?"  He  went on to explain that he's half cheetah, half wolf, half gazelle,  and half gorilla. He's like a cheeta because he's so fast, wolf because they can run long distances like marathon runners, gorillas because he likes to climb trees, and gazelle because he's agile.  He went on to expound about under what circumstances he uses each speed and sometimes combines creature abilities because of the conditions.  Love that kid!
     I also loved what William said.  "When I get married, I'm going to ask my wife if I can name the boys and she can name the girls."
     Sacraments are getting rough between Amelia and Bradley.   Amelia is out of that new infant, sleeps a whole lot through anything faze.  I'm spending more time in the halls and mother's lounge than in sacrament.  If you haven't had to try to breastfeed your baby while your four year old boy tips the other rocker so far back it falls to the ground with him on it, you are fortinate.  Don't forget spinning the chair around and around.  They say I'm going to miss this someday.  Hmmmm.